Thursday, September 27, 2012

Open House

Parents (and some students) attended an open house for 1.5 hours tonight.  I did not do an exact count, but I would guess about 20 of the approximately 140 students were represented tonight.  It is always interesting to meet parents - sometimes it is the clear the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!  Everyone was nice and asked about their student.  It was hard to provide many details as it is still early in the school year and we don't have many grades yet.  One mother overspent her time and wanted to report on several (minor) occurences her daughter had experienced already this year.  (I found out the other seventh grade teachers got to hear the same stories!)  Fortunately there wasn't enough time to do a full conference with her.  I don't know, but I may be hearing from her later.

No comments:

Post a Comment